At MFAR we take great pride in knowing that our work has improved the lives of numerous people – both in the projects we create and in the communities we serve.
Founded by Dr. P. Mohamed Ali, the PM Foundation (PMF) is a philanthropic initiative based in Kerala. For close to 30 years we have been encouraging and supporting excellence in education among students. More information on our activities is available on the website www.pmfonline.org
The main objective of the PMF is to encourage education and excellence in academic performance among needy and meritorious students by providing critical support and counselling to pursue their higher education. To this effect the Foundation is taking initiatives such as:
- Promoting excellence in education by recognizing and rewarding the outstanding achievements of students, teachers and schools.
- Support and promotion to pursue selected academic programmes and competitive examinations.
- Enhancement of the efficiency and quality of the teaching being imparted.
PMF has provided grants to the following Hospitals:
- Malabar Cancer Center, Thalassery, Kannur
- Iqraa International Hospital & Research Centre, Calicut
- Mother Hospital, Thrissur
- Lisie Hospital, Ernakulam
- Sri Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology, Trivandrum.
PMF also supported the following NGOs:
- Pain & Palliative Care Society, Thrissur
- Shanthi Nikethanam Charitable & Welfare Trust, Palakkad
- Punarjani Charitable Trust, Thrissur
- MSS Trivandrum.
- Santhi Pain & Palliative Care Society, Kalpatta, Wayanad